State of Colorado Health and Safety Update
State of CO Health and Safety Update
- - Limit indoor facilities to up to 25% capacity, or 50 people, whichever is fewer, per room, so long as people can stay 6 feet apart from each other.
- - Use a reservation system or use pre-existing electronic capacity monitoring systems if feasible to space out and limit participants gathered at one time.
- - Discourage use of any shared equipment, and ensure all equipment is cleaned and disinfected in between each use.
- - Take steps, such as closing off a series of lockers to promote physical distancing and reduce gatherings in restrooms, showers, and locker rooms.
- - Maximize ventilation by using fans and opening windows, wherever possible.
- - Provide access to hand sanitizer.
- - Post signs for employees and customers outlining good hand/respiratory hygiene and safety measures being taken. Signs should be in languages customers will understand.
- - Get additional information provided from the Colorado Department of Health and Environment
Update on face coverings while inside LoHi Athletic Club:
This is directly from the City of Denver Public Health Department and not an interpretation. Members must wear masks "When they are in a common area" but "face coverings may be removed while individuals are swimming or exercising". This means a mask is required at all times other than when you are actually sitting at a station exercising. There are some other rare exceptions to the face covering rule and if you would like to read the entire document.Schedule Workout